<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3346011833528411330?origin\x3dhttps://hncyamada.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Yamada Ayumi diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
the one and only?
Friday, September 21, 2007

It's odd. What happened between them? Should I feel happy or not? Seeing Mayama alone, I find it depressing as well. Did they have a recent argument? I thought Mayama has a job overseas with Rika-san or something.

When I saw him sitting on one corner with his cigarette, I urged to approach him. But I didn't. He looked really serious, I thought I might bother him and make him more agitated. So I didn't. I just continued on my way. It's weird how I came to that conclusion.

Why am I coming back to him?
archives